Posted: December 4, 2023
A look at why customers like them
Space heaters are a great way to add extra heat to your home or to a room that just doesn’t seem to get warm through your home’s central heating system.
But when it comes to propane space heaters, the benefits go beyond just providing heat.
Some of the pluses of propane space heaters
Yes, space heaters can add warmth to a home, which, on a cold Eastern North Carolina day, is absolutely a good thing. But there is more to propane powered space heaters than simply providing heat. Here are some benefits of propane space heaters:
- Simply put, propane space heaters work better than electric space heaters. Here’s how: they manage to heat rooms up faster, they operate more efficiently and they help lower energy costs.
- There are a lot of propane space heater variations, which makes it easy to find exactly what you are looking for to fulfill your specific needs. There are portable indoor propane space heaters, propane space heaters that can be mounted on walls, radiant indoor propane space heaters and forced air propane space heaters for indoor use.
- Propane space heaters are considered to be clean burning. They produce fewer carbon emissions than electric space heaters do. Propane itself is a greenhouse gas that is not harmful to the environmental so you can feel safe when it comes to using propane appliances.
- Since propane appliances, including propane space heaters, don’t rely on power grids or electricity, they will work and still heat your home throughout a blackout. This means that the chances of propane space heater users finding themselves without any source of heat is pretty low.
What else can propane can do?
Propane is incredibly versatile, which is part of why it is the energy choice for many people and homeowners throughout Eastern North Carolina. It can be used to power and operate numerous appliances throughout your home. Here is a snap shot of what propane can do:
- Power generators that are used for backup purposes when severe weather hits
- Heat water
- Power grills, fire pits outdoor fireplaces, outdoor heaters and pool and spa heaters
- Fire up propane stoves that offer precise, instant temperature control
- Ignite fireplaces
- Dry clothes in propane powered clothes dryers
Get your propane from Tidewater Energy
If you are in Eastern North Carolina and looking for propane for your home’s appliances, Tidewater Energy can help. We are a full-service company that provides:
- Top notch propane safety
- Reliable propane deliveries as well as Automatic Delivery
- The installation and servicing of propane water heaters, tanks, space heaters, wall heaters, generators, outdoor living appliances and fireplaces
- Customer service that is available 24 hours a day
- The option to lease a propane tank that comes along with a free wireless propane tank monitor
- Various pricing and payment options as well as assistance with financing and rebates on new propane appliances
Whatever your propane needs are, Tidewater Energy can help. Contact us today to learn more!