Posted: September 18, 2023
What Is Commercial Propane Used For?
Nearly every single business needs something that powers and fuels the appliances and machinery that are used on a daily basis to keep that business up and running. These days, we are seeing more and more businesses turn to commercial propane to do just that.
What Commercial Propane Can Do
Part of what makes propane so appealing and part of why so many commercial business owners are opting to use it is because of how versatile it is. Its uses and functions seem to go on and on. Commercial propane can be used:
- To power space heaters and ground-thawing equipment used within the construction industry and beyond.
- To fuel forklifts on construction sites and in warehouses. Forklifts that are powered by propane are safe to use both inside and outside thanks to the fact that they have zero emissions. They are also more powerful and efficient than electric forklifts. With Tidewater Energy’s forklift cylinder exchange program, you never have to worry about your forklift running out of propane and not being able to operate effectively.
- In restaurants and commercial kitchens to power ovens, ranges, outdoor grills, deep fryers, warming trays and commercial-strength boilers. Commercial kitchens can also use propane to fuel water heaters that provide hot water for washing dishes and cookware. That same hot water can be used in clothes dryers to dry linens and napkins.
- To power generators when a blackout occurs.
- For crop drying purposes and to heat farmhouses in the agricultural industry.
How Businesses Benefit From Commercial Propane
Clearly, propane’s versatility is a huge plus for all businesses out there. But the benefits of using propane for your business go beyond that. Here’s a closer look at how commercial propane can benefit your business:
- Since propane is a clean burning, environmentally friendly fuel, it is safe for employees to be exposed to. In the event of a propane spill or leak, you don’t need to be worried that anyone or anything around the spill or leak will be harmed.
- The lifespan of equipment and appliances powered by propane is longer than the lifespan of equipment and appliances powered by electricity. Propane powered equipment and appliances also require less routine maintenance. This means you’re spending less money on repairs and replacing equipment, which adds up in cost savings. And what business owner doesn’t love that?
- Propane is more efficient than electricity, which helps the appliances and machinery that you use operate better.
Tidewater Energy For Your Commercial Propane Needs
If you’re a business in Eastern North Carolina and are in need of commercial propane services, Tidewater Energy can help. We even offer bulk propane delivery that can be delivered directly to your front door or job site in addition to automatic delivery and wireless propane tank monitoring.
You can rely on us! We take the time to work with each of our commercial clients individually to determine exactly what their commercial propane needs are.
Turn to Tidewater Energy to help keep your Eastern North Carolina business running with propane. Contact us today to learn more!